Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My finger is finally healing---Young Living Valor essential oil



It all started three weeks ago with a fly. I was going to kill it, but I was using a slipper instead of a swatter like this:
Swat
It all happened so quickly...
                 I swung.
                                     The slipper slipped.
                 Major pain.
                                     The fly got away.

Fly 1 - Betsy 0

I have had a broken finger a few times before and the symptoms seemed to fit the diagnosis. Instead of going to the doctor, I just purchased an inexpensive splint and taped it up. 

Jump to last week. Finger still splinted. Heading into third week, no change and the pain was getting worse. I broke down and went to the doctor to get x-rays.

It was not broken after all!

But there was still something wrong with it. It was discolored, still swollen, and wasn't able to move it beyond this point...
Demo!
The urgent care doctor thought there might be an infection, gave me an antibiotic, and referred me to a "hand" doctor.

Three days on antibiotic and no changes.

Last night I was going through my essential oil drawer which is kind of low on resources but I did find a bottle of Valor. Among other things, Valor is known as...

A chiropractor in a bottle.

I rubbed it all over my finger. This morning, I could do this.
That's right. I could bend my finger a lot more than I could before! I was amazed. In fact, I am using that index finger as I'm typing!

It still not perfect obviously. It still is discolored, but the swelling is down and it is starting to look like a normal finger again.
I am going to continue to use Valor on my finger a few times a day to finish healing.
Photo: Young Living

So thankful for Young Living Essential Oils in my life!
Please contact me if you would like to know more!

No comments:

Blog Archive