Monday, July 19, 2010

Handwriting For Reading: Nature

Today's freebie from Currclick.com is Handwriting For Reading: Nature .


Handwriting For Reading is a daily handwriting assignment, that upon completion, results in a story book your student has written and illustrated themselves! Each page has a sentence starter they can copy and complete on the lines. After they have completed the writing section of a page, they can then draw a picture in the box above their text to illustrate their book!

2 comments:

emma jacob said...

Well I was looking some legal procedure for my case testimonial about Handwriting expert and Handwriting analyst in Google although I have done lot of research and development about Handwriting analysis before suddenly my search stopped me at your blog I really enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I love Your Blog……..

mrspriceisright said...

Awesome. Thanks so much for stopping by and feel free to come back again!

Blog Archive