My daughter is all into PRINCESSES. After all, she IS a princess.
I know. I'm really classy and elegant thanks to my Burger King crown.
But thanks to Lorrie's MP3, I remember that I'm "building a wall" and am too busy to come down! She mentioned how Nehemiah was invited to "come down" by some important Arab men, but instead, he said, "...I am doing a great work and I cannot come down..." (Neh. 6:3). I need to keep the vision of the great work God has for me here at home regardless of the chaos or temptation surrounding me!
Another MP3 that Lorrie made available for The Gabby Moms is "Attitude Adjustments". I haven't even really gotten a chance to listen to it yet, because I was still processing all the information from being a QUEEN!
I am defintely going to listen to it, however. I know my attitude is correct, but maybe it will help me point out what attitudes others need to adjust! Pardon me now, while I go pull this log out of my own eye! (Matt. 7:3-5)
HOW ABOUT A GIVEAWAY!!
Now for the really fun part! Mrs. Lorrie Flem is making one MP3 available as a giveaway. Not only will it be free, but it will be one of your own choice. That's right! You can choose one of these I mentioned or another one of your choice. Trust me. You can't make a poor choice.
Here’s how to enter: (please complete all in ONE comment-one entry per person)
1. Click here to chose the MP3 file you’d like to win
2. Go to www.TheGabbyMoms.com and post a comment on which one you’ve chosen. (The link for comments is under the Facebook and Twitter icons.)
3. Make sure to also comment that you found out about it from me. (Betsy or MrsPriceisRight)
4. Leave your contact email. After all, I think you would want to know if you win, right? :-)
5. Winner will be chosen on Saturday, June 18th via random.org. You will need to claim your prize within 48 hours or an alternate winner will be selected.
I recieved these MP3s free in exchange for my honest opinion. No other compensation was provided.