The past 2 years has been, well, very challenging. Here are the highlights.
- Diagnosed with high blood pressure and diabetes
- Husband unemployed after 12 years on the job
- Repo of one vehicle
- Husband got a job paying half of previous job
- Repo of second vehicle, no vehicle
- Purchased a van with tax refund as down payment
- Husband let go of new job a week after we purchased the van.
- My step-father died three days after my husband lost his job.
- Husband got another job paying less than half what he was making
- Finally get the guts to check my blood sugar only to find it's astronomical. (One morning is was over 400...could have gone into a coma but thankfully didn't)
- Husband let go of new job after a month.
I think I got everything. In fact, the last half of these bullets happened in the last 3-4 months. The last bullet happened yesterday.
If you're out there, could you pray for us? Also, could you please comment with some Bible verse(s) that encourages you. I'm trying to focus up instead of horizontal, so any promises that can help me do that would be great.