Thursday, April 17, 2014

Have you checked out my Helpful Homeschool Websites page?


Checking in to see if you have used my Helpful Homeschool Websites page? I recently went through to make sure all the links are still up and running and organized the history links.

I always adding new links and hope to organize some other sections topically like I did with the history.

Do you know great websites that should be added? Please leave it in the comments, so I can.

One way I have used Helpful Homeschool Websites page myself if with mija. Sometimes she wants to "play" on the computer, but I want to make sure she gets something out of it, so I say she can click on some of the sites on the page. She like the chance to choose independently while I like the fact that she's gleaning some learning!

No comments:

Blog Archive