Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Young Living Testimony about Lavender and a 2nd degree burn

Last week I posted about using peppermint essential oil.

Today, I just read this article from Connie of Smockity Frocks about using Young Living lavender essential oil for a second degree burns!

The Day My Baby Was Burned by Ramen Noodles

If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you know that my 4 year old, Peyton, was severely burned 2 weeks ago by a bowl of Ramen noodles.
I had set the bowl on the counter in front of her, just like I had done a hundred times before. But this time, for whatever reason, she decided to get down from her stool at the counter before she had even started to eat.
I saw it all happening in slow motion. As she grabbed the counter to let her little feet reach the floor, her fingertips tipped the edge of the bowl.
Since she was below the bowl, already off the stool and on the floor, the entire contents poured onto her shoulder.
And since Ramen noodles are so sticky, they draped over her back and chest. And clung there in a steaming mass.
She shrieked a tormented scream.
Read the rest HERE.
If you'd like to find out more about lavender oil, check out this page.

No comments:

Blog Archive