Monday, December 28, 2009
Cleaning out an old Yahoo group
I'm going to be posting some things that I had on an old Yahoo group. I kind of put them on the group to save them, but since the group isn't doing anything any more, it seems like a waste to have them there. With that in mind, I'm going to transfer what I want over here to keep since I plan to keep this going for at least 12 more years! ;-)
Posted by Betsy Price
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)
- Copywork--What's it All About?
- The Classical Education of the Founding Fathers
- The Heart of Family Reformation
- Christian kids are too gentle to live amongst the ...
- Homeschoolers Hall of Fame
- Teaching My Son to Love Books
- Visiting an "Old-fashioned Woodshed"
- The Myth of Socialization
- Ritalin is Poison
- Cleaning out an old Yahoo group
- Where Have All the Little Girls Gone?
- Family Traditions by Voddie Baucham
- God with Us---Above Rubies Chrismas Devotional
- Defeating Feelings of Defeat
- Mary, a Spirit-Filled Woman
- Is There a Stable in Your House?
- Spent by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Great websites...to me at least
- A Work in Progress
- The Original Female
- Homeschooling Through the Holidays
- Christmas Freebies from Jamin
- This is from a blog I often check-in on. Check it ...
- Micki's Earth Science Lapbook--in reverse order
- ▼ December (24)