Mixing in Math website from an e-group to which I subscribe. Looks fun and wanted to share.
Here's what the site says about itself:
What is MiM?
MiM is a set of activities and resources for after-school educators, librarians, camp counselors, parents, and others who spend time with children in grades K-6.
MiM helps you put math into…
…routines, such as taking attendance,
…arts and crafts,
…holiday programs, and more.
MiM is easy to lead, even if you have no math background, easy to prep, and free! It builds children’s skills in geometry, counting, measurement, arithmetic, estimation, data, time, measurement, money, patterns and algebra.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Book Swapping Site
- Compliance vs Obedience
- Above Rubies: Preparing Princes Part 3
- House Honcho
- Chaos to Order: Bringing Organization to Your Home...
- Understanding Obedience
- Amazing Baby Animals - Puppies
- AIG free pull out chart
- PREPARING PRINCES Part 2 "Josiah took away all ...
- Stong-Willed Kids
- Mixing in Math
- Another great article from Currclick.com
- Happy Scribe - The Month of August
- Top Five Reasons not to Send Your Kids Back to Pub...
- I'm back! AND Planning for the new school year.
- ▼ August (15)