Great article by The Fulltime Girl.
Modesty. The “M” word in our Christian circles. I have written a lot about it from the heart of modesty to what men really think about modesty. Inevitably, people always make a comment about how destructive this concept of modesty is on a girl’s psyche as if somehow covering our bodies oppresses and demeans women. I have been taught to dress modestly all my life, and there is nothing wrong with my mindset or view of myself because of it. In fact, I believe that modesty has done quite the opposite. More specifically, here are 5 things modesty never taught me.
Read the rest HERE.
- Friday Funny---Kindle vs. Book
- President Lesson for our co-op
- How to do a Science Fair Project
- K5 Learning---watch for my review
- Friday Funny---George Washington
- Thoughtful Thursday--Adoption is not a joke
- The Truth About Yoga
- Child Labor Rocks!---Ideas about chores.
- Catechism 101
- Friday Funny--Puritan Valentines
- 5 Things Modesty Never Taught Me
- Let go of my LEGO--Using LEGOs for fun and educati...
- And the winner is...
- Friday Funny--Kid President
- Thoughtful Thursday---Handling Moving Hurdles
- 5 Simple Ways to Help Kids Memorize Scripture
- How American Homeschoolers Measure Up
- So excited! I have items for sale on Currclick.com...
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)