Today our homeschool group is taking May Baskets to a nursing home our church has been ministering to. I thought I would share with you the two kinds of flowers we made!
One is the traditional tissue paper flower made with tissue paper and chenille stems.
Here is a video showing the basics of how we made them. The only difference is we only used 3 pieces of tissue and didn't trim the edges.
The other kind of flower was easier to make but not quite as attractive as when I saw it on Pinterest because I forgot to tell the kids to turn the paper the other way!
Here's the original pin I got the idea from in case you want to do it right!
- Friday Funny--Hey Girl.
- Blast from the Past--Call me, Sherah---Destroyer o...
- Summer Hiatus AKA...
- Review: The Perfect Score Project: Uncovering the ...
- Last Day for Jamberry Giveaway!
- Friday Funny--Godzilla
- Thoughtful Thursday--UGH! My daughter is growing u...
- Have you heard of Jamberries?---and giveaway!
- Friday Funny---Bible Story
- Friday Funny--Synchronized Swimming
- Thoughtful Thursday--Miley Cyrus and a Mother: Wha...
- Today IS Cinco de Mayo!
- Friday Funny--Playing Independently
- May Day Flowers
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)