Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Ideas

The Stay at Home Missionary has a wonderful article with various ways to celebrate Easter and links.  I'm so glad because I have to admit, Easter managed to sneak up on me this year.  I didn't even realize that this was Palm Sunday until today!

I've actually made the Ressurection Biscuits she mentions with my PK classes when I taught and it always makes an impression.  Make sure to only use white marshmallows, though, because they can represent the sinlessness of Christ, and if you used the color ones, it leaves coloring behind which takes away from the tomb being empty.

Another idea I've read somewhere else was to have your own Easter sunrise service as a family at a local park.

I'd love to have more ideas.  Please share any of your ideas!

No comments:

Blog Archive