Investing. Some people are a little hesitant to invest these days. Who can blame them when there are no guarantee of rewards or growth? That's why once in a while I like to invest in things I know I can trust...like a nice venti caramel macchiato. I know that investment of $4 bucks will reward me with a little burst of energy, a little taste of pleasure, and possible a little fellowship if I share the time with someone else.
So, if I go a couple times a month (hey, it could happen only twice a month), that's an investment of about $8.
The choice is yours.
As for me...hmmm...what if I invest $16 in a Super Shot and some caffiene shots to read while I learn from my Super Shot? Best of both worlds!
“I am reviewing Encouraging Moments as an official member of The Gabby Moms blogging program for Eternal Encouragement magazine. I did not receive compensation for this post and all opinions are solely my own.”
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Not all poop is created equal--TMI?
- The Flipside of Feminism: What Conservative Women ...
- AIG-Ken Ham and Apologia "heart" each other
- How are your investments?
- Great Homeschool Conventions Response
- AIG response to being "eliminated"
- Who is Supposed to Serve?
- Veggietales St Patrick
- Gabby Moms Question of the Week
- Ash Wednesday and Lenten Lights
- My Answer-Question of the Week
- Question of the Week
- Copying Poems---FREE
- High Court Judgment suggests Christian beliefs har...
- Graphs: an introduction.
- ▼ March (18)
- ► 2010 (281)