"We must create out of the younger generation a generation of Communists. We must turn children, who can be shaped like wax, into real, good Communists . . . we must remove the children from the crude influence of their families. We must take them over and, to speak frankly, nationalize them. From the first days of their lives they will be under the healthy influence of Communist children's nurseries and schools. There they will grow up to be real Communists."
-Communist Party Education Workers Congress (1918)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)
- Get a Response
- Strategies for Addition and Subtraction Facts - Vi...
- Top 10 Things Homeschooling Has Taught Me
- An update from the FHE emergency rally back in May...
- Quote--Alan Barth
- New Quote--Seymour Papert
- Good bye to sugar cubes
- Suitable Education--or Indoctrination
- Communist Quote
- Mercy Every Minute
- Cuneiform in Clay
- Five Causes of Anger
- The Goal of Education---R.C. Sproul, Jr.
- Dumbing Down of America--Charlotte Iserbyt
- ▼ October (14)