"Nothing enrages me more than when people criticize my criticism of school by telling me that schools are not just places to learn maths and spelling, they are places where children learn a vaguely defined thing called socialization. I know. I think schools generally do an effective and terribly damaging job of teaching children to be infantile, dependent, intellectually dishonest, passive, and disrespectful to their own developmental capacities."
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)
- Get a Response
- Strategies for Addition and Subtraction Facts - Vi...
- Top 10 Things Homeschooling Has Taught Me
- An update from the FHE emergency rally back in May...
- Quote--Alan Barth
- New Quote--Seymour Papert
- Good bye to sugar cubes
- Suitable Education--or Indoctrination
- Communist Quote
- Mercy Every Minute
- Cuneiform in Clay
- Five Causes of Anger
- The Goal of Education---R.C. Sproul, Jr.
- Dumbing Down of America--Charlotte Iserbyt
- ▼ October (14)