This is the freebied from Currclick.com this week. Looks like a cool concept!
EduScraps History Book One: 1900-1919 - Sharon Crooks CurrClick
"Eduscraps is a creative way for students to dive deep into a subject, exploring it, reading about it, writing about it and documenting it for future reference. When kids create a product using the resources by Sharon Crooks, it becomes a treasure forever. This keepsake is something that they can be proud of, rather than just worksheets to fill in and toss away. This is the finest kind of learning. Sharon Crooks uses her imagination and enthusiasm to foster those same qualities in her students".
-Carol Mader, President, Publishers Association of North Alabama Editor in Chief, Real News for Real Kids
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- A funny from a friend
- Holiday Helper-Memorial Day - Living Books Curricu...
- Should Young Women Go to College?
- Nancy Leigh DeMoss Devotional Today
- Finding the Gift in Your Child
- EduScraps History Book One: 1900-1919 - Sharon Cro...
- Introducing the Young Authors' Publishing Program
- Workboxes by the workbox diva herself!
- 10 reasons why public school is better than homesc...
- Family--Our Best Apologia Ever
- Summer Reading | Kansas City Public Library
- Not Just Your Average Genius
- Calculation Nation Match Games
- Choosing Curriculum
- The Complete Writer--Susan Wise Bauer
- Walt Disney Movies
- Everybody Needs Me!
- Summer Reading Programs
- 11 Reasons To Teach Biblical Doctrine By Brannon ...
- Where Have All the Little Girls Gone?
- Myth: A little TV never hurt anybody... from http:...
- Free Copywork from The Whole Word Publishing
- ▼ May (22)