I know all library systems are not created equal. My city, in fact, are serviced by two different systems which allows me to pick and choose.
For instance, for summer reading, we may keep records for both but we usually attend more activities at library A because, well, they offer more activities (and more prizes!).
As you can see, some of it's reinforcement and some of it is introduction or exposure to things that I might not normally get to do at home. So, all this is just to say check out your library for some free, educational fun!
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Reviewing Spelling
- 2010 HSLDA Commercial Video Contest
- Check out activities as well as books
- Are You Giving Instructions Clearly?
- Rodinia Wall Chart - PDF Download FREE
- Animal Enrichment Tools
- Abandoned to the State
- Enhancing Language Skills Through Reading Aloud
- Exploring Letters in My World: Letter A---FREEBIE
- Early Birthday Present.
- Home School Math--Multiplying Integers
- I've got my "eye" on you!
- Lesson Plans
- Unit Studies
- Homeschooling from Behind the Eight Ball? Let Us H...
- Do We Teach Honor or Respect?
- ▼ September (16)