I can be so easy to please and practical. My husband never settles for simple or cheap, oops, I mean inexpensive. If he buys something, it has to have many bells and whistles. It may not be most expensive but it's close.
My birthday is next week. I asked for an electric pencil sharpener for school. That was extravagant. After all, I could use just one of those simple, hand held ones that leave shavings all over, but no, I wanted and electric one to make my life just a little more luxurious.
Since my husband was running to Office Depot anyway, I hinted that maybe he could go ahead and pick up a pencil sharpener for an early birthday present.
Here's what he brought home. It's a Bostitch Quiet Sharp 6.
Here's what I like about it. It's the quietest pencil sharpener I've ever heard. It's soooo fast. It's got cute little suction cups on the bottom to keep it in place. It's a pretty blue color.
And the principal said that it wasn't a birthday present, it was a school supply!
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Reviewing Spelling
- 2010 HSLDA Commercial Video Contest
- Check out activities as well as books
- Are You Giving Instructions Clearly?
- Rodinia Wall Chart - PDF Download FREE
- Animal Enrichment Tools
- Abandoned to the State
- Enhancing Language Skills Through Reading Aloud
- Exploring Letters in My World: Letter A---FREEBIE
- Early Birthday Present.
- Home School Math--Multiplying Integers
- I've got my "eye" on you!
- Lesson Plans
- Unit Studies
- Homeschooling from Behind the Eight Ball? Let Us H...
- Do We Teach Honor or Respect?
- ▼ September (16)