I made the following post to my "frugal" blog. I wanted to share it here as well because face paint is fun and can be educational! Nothing like painting your face blue when you study about the Celts, for instance!
Betsy's Price is Right: Homemade Face Paint: "We don't do Halloween around here, but we're definitely into dress up at other times! Living on a Dime Newsletter from Livingonadime.com ha..."
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Protecting is a Part of Good Parenting
- Martin Luther: In His Own Words---FREE DOWNLOAD
- One of the Worst Parenting Mistakes You Can Make
- Betsy's Price is Right: Homemade Face Paint
- Rethinking Language Error
- Joyfully at Home, by Jasmine Baucham
- Biblical Reasons to Home School
- Some Easter Ideas
- Currclick's Freebie of the week
- Free Curriculum! Yippee!!
- Why Begin a Nature Study Routine? From Currclick.c...
- OHC- American Colonies
- Childrearing is Soulwinning. . . Or Not Posted By ...
- Activities and Crafts by Themes
- Parenting and Prayer
- Not doing the whole thing and still getting it don...
- The Value of Listening
- Multiplication tables - structured drill video
- CurrClick Freebie this week
- Catechizing Your Children--Don't Worry, It Doesn't...
- Columbus Day
- ▼ October (22)