Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Currclick's Freebie of the week
Boost new words by playing these ready to print and use vocabulary games! From traditional board games to guessing pockets and tic-tac-toes, you will find educational games to practice and reinforce vocabulary with your children.
You can use the games to play daily with your children at school or home.
You can adapt the vocabulary in the games using the blank cards to meet your children's needs.
You can also expand the vocabulary connecting the words and concepts to other activities seen in class.
Children can play the games individually, in pair work or in groups.
Besides using a variety of games promotes the acquisition of new words and concepts as well as the use of different games.
CLICK HERE --->Thanksgiving:
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Protecting is a Part of Good Parenting
- Martin Luther: In His Own Words---FREE DOWNLOAD
- One of the Worst Parenting Mistakes You Can Make
- Betsy's Price is Right: Homemade Face Paint
- Rethinking Language Error
- Joyfully at Home, by Jasmine Baucham
- Biblical Reasons to Home School
- Some Easter Ideas
- Currclick's Freebie of the week
- Free Curriculum! Yippee!!
- Why Begin a Nature Study Routine? From Currclick.c...
- OHC- American Colonies
- Childrearing is Soulwinning. . . Or Not Posted By ...
- Activities and Crafts by Themes
- Parenting and Prayer
- Not doing the whole thing and still getting it don...
- The Value of Listening
- Multiplication tables - structured drill video
- CurrClick Freebie this week
- Catechizing Your Children--Don't Worry, It Doesn't...
- Columbus Day
- ▼ October (22)