Saturday, September 17, 2011

Alzheimer's--I'd like to forget what Pat Robertson said.

wedding rings gold wedding bands with pink
I'm so glad I found out what happened from reading Doug Phillip's blog.  I'm saddened to see what a "Christian leader" is saying.

I will let Doug Phillip's blog speak for itself (make sure to watch both videos), but I do want to say a few things.

Christian's can easily find justifications for their selfish actions without Pat Robertson giving them an excuse and validation.  How sad that one who has the ears of many has decided to start tickling them.

And what a slippery slope this one is. 

Even if you vow of "to death do we part" with "death" being defined by Clinton-ese, how about putting some of the rest of Scripture to practice?

"For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don't use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love." 
Galatians 5:13

No comments:

Blog Archive