Thursday, September 1, 2011
Motherhood is Application--Desiring God
Another blessing from Desiring God!
Motherhood Is Application
by Rachel Jankovic
August 25, 2011
If I had to pick one word to describe motherhood, I think that word would be “transforming.”
The days of a busy mother are made up of millions of transformations. Dirty children become clean, the hungry child fed, the tired child sleeping. Almost every task a mother performs in the course of a normal day could be considered a transformation. Disorder to order, dirty clothes to clean, unhappy children to peaceful, empty fridge to full. Every day we fight against disorder, filth, starvation, and lawlessness, and some days we might almost succeed. And then, while we sleep, everything unravels and we start again in the morning — transforming.
Finish the article HERE.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- Are you Exhausted, Irritable, and Overwhemed?
- Price Chopper--chopped off 70%
- Johnny Appleseed Day--Sept. 26
- BANG! A review game
- The Superiority of the Bible as the Primary Text
- Super Schick and Quattro Coupons
- Cities on the Cheap--Free Field Trips & Activities...
- Fall into Autumn--Sept. 23
- Guarding against Gardasil
- Vistaprint - 6 Free Fall Products
- 20 Great Reasons You Homeschool
- Alzheimer's--I'd like to forget what Pat Robertson...
- Free Money & Free Field Trip at the Federal Reserv...
- Museum Day, Sept. 24 = Free Field Trip!
- De-Schooling Dynamics
- How to Save on Family Passes.
- HECOA Teleconferences
- A D or not A D, that is the question!
- One Income Living in a Two Income World
- Elisabeth Elliot on children and more
- WomanFreebies---another source of freebies
- Art in the Home Classroom
- Coupons Restocked at Coupons.com
- Motherhood is Application--Desiring God
- ▼ September (25)
- ► 2010 (281)