The American Math Challenge 2012
It's FREE and FUN, for all schools and students, K-12
REGISTRATIONS OPEN NOW
PRACTICE FOR ALL STUDENTS STARTS MONDAY OCT. 8th
FULL COMPETITION EVENT ON October 16-17th, 2012
Schools and students across America are currently registering to compete in the 2012 American Math Challenge!
Will YOUR school or class be on this year's Hall of Fame?
REGISTER TODAY and get your students
EXCITED! about MATH!
It's FUN, it's completely FREE and there are prizes to be won!
GETTING STARTED IS EASY!
1. Register your e-mail at www.americanmathchallenge.com. We recommend using a personal email address for the fastest and easiest registration.
(You only need one registration to secure a spot for your whole school!)
2. Wait for a confirmation link via e-mail. Click this link to let us know your registration is valid.
3. You will be taken back to our site to enter all of your school information.
Once your school is registered, you will get a SCHOOL ADMIN login to upload any number of students, classes, and teachers to your Registered School Account
Students will compete in the American Math Challenge using Mathletics, an online Math program.
They will be tackling adaptive curriculum-based math questions and competing against other real student peers in timed mental math showdowns---all for great prizes!
Friday, October 5, 2012
American Math Challenge 2012--Registrations open now
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- Reformation Rap for Reformation Day
- Bun head--my newest way to make a ballet bun
- National Candy Corn Day Crafts from Pinterest
- Friday Funny--Homeschooling on the Run
- Psalm 23 Booklet--Free Printable
- Rosetta Stone Sweepstakes
- Personalized Stocking Deal with free shipping
- Reformation Day is just a week away--Pinterest ide...
- Power of a Positive Attitude--from Eternal Encoura...
- Free Science Class this Wednesday!
- Friday Funny--Egyptian-style
- Smart Phone Apps for Education
- Scientific Method on a Sunday afternoon
- Know Any Cool Blogs? #HSBA2012
- Ready for Shell Rewards Card?
- Grades...do you make the grade, use the grade, giv...
- Miss me?
- New websites added to my page
- More Great Toy Coupons---Christmas is Coming
- Field Trip--C. W. Parker Carousel Museum Video
- American Math Challenge 2012--Registrations open n...
- Friday Funny--Home School Electives
- Salt Labyrinth Art Work...and art idea
- $5 $10 or $15 OFF during Surprise Savings at Shoe ...
- Free Not-Halloween Items from Currclick
- October Calendar of Holidays and Celebrations
- ▼ October (26)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)