Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Reformation Day is just a week away--Pinterest ideas


For those who don't know yet, we don't do Halloween. We definitely focus on Reformation Day, however. Martin Luther hung his 95 Thesis on the church door at Wittenberg on October 31, 1517 which started the whole Protestant Reformation.

Last year, mija made a lapbook about Martin Luther for Reformation Day. This year, I accepted the insanity challenge of doing a monologue for AWANA next Wednesday. I will be Katherine Von Bora, Luther's wife, and share the story of Luther, the 95 theses and such. Pray for me because I only found out about this last week!

I found some great pins on Pinterest. Each pin links to a lot of ideas or other links. There are definitely a lot of ideas for celebrating Reformation Day. No excuses not to do so!











No comments:

Blog Archive