Monday, November 5, 2012

8th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards

The Homeschool Post

It's blog award time again, and this year I'm nominated for Funniest and Best Variety!! Thanks for those who nominated me!

For those who are not old enough, Big
Chief Tablets were what we used before
spiral notebooks way back when the TV
only had three channels.

I'm up against many better and more established blogs, but it sure would be fun to make a showing.

To vote, all you have to do it click on the button in the post, to the left on the side of my blog or right HERE. Go all the way down to the bottom of the page to find the links to vote.

You can vote once per day per device, so if you have a phone that is smart or a tablet that's not a Big Chief or a computer, you can vote from each one once daily for me and all the other blogs in all the other categories. It's a great way of finding interesting blogs.

Voting closes the day after mija's birthday. For those whose November calendar's are not centered around my daughter's birthday, that's Friday, November 16 at 11:59 PM Pacific time.

No comments:

Blog Archive