Last night, I attended church as Katherine Von Bora, Mrs. Martin Luther.
Only two weeks ago, I was asked to be Katherine Von Bora for AWANA as they celebrate Reformation Day. I did a monologue for the Sparks, T&T, and T&J. Thankfully, I found a monologue online that was free for anyone to use however they chose to, so I edited it for my purpose. I wrote it in "German accent" so I would be able to add some depth to my character.
I thought I would share my monologue with you. A couple of things you might want to know. It was "What I want to be when I grow up" night at AWANA. That is what I am referring to in the monologue. Also, keep in mind I didn't perform this as a stagnant piece. I acted it out and asked questions throughout. (Like how many bedrooms their house has before I mentioned my 40 room monastery.)
Hope you enjoy "ant can reat zee German ahcksent!"
Click here for the monologue.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- Friday Funny--The Nutcracker
- Personalized iPhone Cover Deal---Christmas Present...
- Parenting and Homeschooling in the News
- Cyber Monday
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--The Finale
- Need some help with my articles
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--Turkeys 5-8
- Celebration of Life
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--Day 5 doing turkeys 3 & 4...
- Friday Funny--Thanksgiving Turkey Style
- To Bee or not to Bee...various Bees & Bowls I've h...
- Sharing More Educational Websites including 2 Cate...
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--Day 2
- Birthday Cake--Pinterest-style
- Day 1 of Ten Turkeys in Ten Days
- Thanksgiving is not for the weak....It's only for ...
- Friday Funny--Ballet
- Personalized Christmas Cards--30 flat or 20 folded...
- Ten Turkey Crafts in Ten Days
- String Leaves--Fall decorations
- Thankful for Band-Aids---31 Days of Thanks & givew...
- 8th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards
- Friday Funny--Science
- My Evening as Katherine Von Bora
- ▼ November (25)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)