Here is day 2 in my Ten Turkeys in Ten Days personal challenge. Today, my hubby participated in the turkey making. What a cool daddy!
This one wasn't on my original post. I found it afterwards, but it is posted on my Thanksgiving Pinterest board.
Here's the pin:
The Daddy Turkey
The Mommy Turkey
The Mija Turkey
What I really thought was cool was the family aspect of the hand prints which makes this a great keepsake!
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- Friday Funny--The Nutcracker
- Personalized iPhone Cover Deal---Christmas Present...
- Parenting and Homeschooling in the News
- Cyber Monday
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--The Finale
- Need some help with my articles
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--Turkeys 5-8
- Celebration of Life
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--Day 5 doing turkeys 3 & 4...
- Friday Funny--Thanksgiving Turkey Style
- To Bee or not to Bee...various Bees & Bowls I've h...
- Sharing More Educational Websites including 2 Cate...
- Ten Turkeys in Ten Days--Day 2
- Birthday Cake--Pinterest-style
- Day 1 of Ten Turkeys in Ten Days
- Thanksgiving is not for the weak....It's only for ...
- Friday Funny--Ballet
- Personalized Christmas Cards--30 flat or 20 folded...
- Ten Turkey Crafts in Ten Days
- String Leaves--Fall decorations
- Thankful for Band-Aids---31 Days of Thanks & givew...
- 8th Annual Homeschool Blog Awards
- Friday Funny--Science
- My Evening as Katherine Von Bora
- ▼ November (25)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)