To be honest, my daughter rarely gets new clothes. Oh, she gets new-to-her clothes but not clothes purchased at a retail establishment.
This year we decided to splurge and let her pick out ONE new outfit for back to school. She actually wore it to church the first day of the week instead of the first day of school. We decided the landscaping in front of the church was a nice backdrop.
She's most excited about the shoes!
- ► 2014 (132)
- Educational thoughts from John and Abigail Adams
- Friday Funny--Kids can sleep anywhere!
- Prettifying our new Whiteboard
- The New Back-to-School Outfit
- Remedial Home Economics for Busy Homeschool Moms
- Friday Funny--Back to School
- Really cool freebie!
- Like Mother Like Daughter
- Free Back-to-School ebook
- Pilgrim's Progress
- School Room for 2013
- Friday Funny---Beware the Homeschooler
- Another Currclick.com Sale and Freebies
- We're from the gov't and we're here to help ... ra...
- From Classical to Eclectic Classical--What we are ...
- Friday Funny--Chemistry Cat #7
- Crayola Marker Coupon---Get it before it's gone!
- Sam's Club Open House timed with Tax Free Weekend
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)