The head of Concerned Women for America says most moms don't consider it a burden to care for their children, despite what Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi says. - See more at:
We're from the gov't and we're here to help ... raise your child
So, is taking care of your children a burden?
- ► 2014 (132)
- Educational thoughts from John and Abigail Adams
- Friday Funny--Kids can sleep anywhere!
- Prettifying our new Whiteboard
- The New Back-to-School Outfit
- Remedial Home Economics for Busy Homeschool Moms
- Friday Funny--Back to School
- Really cool freebie!
- Like Mother Like Daughter
- Free Back-to-School ebook
- Pilgrim's Progress
- School Room for 2013
- Friday Funny---Beware the Homeschooler
- Another Currclick.com Sale and Freebies
- We're from the gov't and we're here to help ... ra...
- From Classical to Eclectic Classical--What we are ...
- Friday Funny--Chemistry Cat #7
- Crayola Marker Coupon---Get it before it's gone!
- Sam's Club Open House timed with Tax Free Weekend
- ▼ August (18)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)