Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Appreciation Notes for a Homeschool Mom

My daughter like to make cards and notes for individuals. Sometimes I'm actually the recipient!

After a long day of hitting the books at home, it was a big blessing to receive this...
I'm the best teacher!! I know the rest of you really try, but obviously, I'm the best.

But not only do I rock at teaching!
That's right. I'm the best mom in the WORLD!  What makes me qualified for this title you may ask?
Apparently, I like to cook. Well, I cook but actually I don't really like to do so. 
But this one was the kicker!
Okay, this is true. I do rest a lot. I'm not sure how it qualifies me as best mom in the world, but I'll take it. I do appreciate how THIN this picture makes me look!

Have you been shown appreciation lately?

No comments:

Blog Archive