My daughter like to make cards and notes for individuals. Sometimes I'm actually the recipient!
After a long day of hitting the books at home, it was a big blessing to receive this...
I'm the best teacher!! I know the rest of you really try, but obviously, I'm the best.
But not only do I rock at teaching!
That's right. I'm the best mom in the WORLD! What makes me qualified for this title you may ask?
Apparently, I like to cook. Well, I cook but actually I don't really like to do so.
But this one was the kicker!
Okay, this is true. I do rest a lot. I'm not sure how it qualifies me as best mom in the world, but I'll take it. I do appreciate how THIN this picture makes me look!
Have you been shown appreciation lately?
- ► 2014 (132)
- Friday Funny--Post Thanksgiving Toilet Issues
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday Funny--Seven More Lies about Homeschoolers ...
- Appreciation Notes for a Homeschool Mom
- Homeschooling for Hanukkah
- Friday Funny--Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
- Three Things the Father Never Says to Me
- Remembering Last Year's TEN TURKEY CRAFTS in TEN D...
- Quote--Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Remembering Veterans' Day
- Friday Funny--Little Homeschoolers on the Prairie
- Olive Oil uses besides cooking---make sure your ho...
- Unbelievable! I'm nominated for Funniest Homeschoo...
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)