Last year, I was awarded as one of the Top Ten Funniest Homeschool Blogs of 2012 by the Homeschool Blog Awards.
Well, I'm nominated again!
So, I'd appreciate all your votes.
Voting started yesterday, Nov. 4 and will continue Monday, Nov. 18.
You can vote once per day per device. That means you can vote once on your phone, once on your laptop, once on your pad, once on your desktop, once on your husband's phone, pad, laptop and desktop, etc. each and every day!
The funniest or saddest part of this depending on your perspective is that we don't currently have Internet access at home. We've been visiting McDonald's parking lot and the library quite a bit!
Here I am writing this post.
After this photo, we had to leave the teen area because school was out and they actually wanted it free for teens to use. Go figure!
Anyway, I'd love to have your votes!
- ► 2014 (132)
- Friday Funny--Post Thanksgiving Toilet Issues
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday Funny--Seven More Lies about Homeschoolers ...
- Appreciation Notes for a Homeschool Mom
- Homeschooling for Hanukkah
- Friday Funny--Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
- Three Things the Father Never Says to Me
- Remembering Last Year's TEN TURKEY CRAFTS in TEN D...
- Quote--Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Remembering Veterans' Day
- Friday Funny--Little Homeschoolers on the Prairie
- Olive Oil uses besides cooking---make sure your ho...
- Unbelievable! I'm nominated for Funniest Homeschoo...
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)