Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Unbelievable! I'm nominated for Funniest Homeschool Blog again!

Top 10 Funniest Homeschool Blogs 2012 @hsbapost Last year, I was awarded as one of the Top Ten Funniest Homeschool Blogs of 2012 by the Homeschool Blog Awards

Well, I'm nominated again!

So, I'd appreciate all your votes

Voting started yesterday, Nov. 4 and will continue Monday, Nov. 18.
HSBA_2013-Nominee-120x260
You can vote once per day per device. That means you can vote once on your phone, once on your laptop, once on your pad, once on your desktop, once on your husband's phone, pad, laptop and desktop, etc. each and every day!

The funniest or saddest part of this depending on your perspective is that we don't currently have Internet access at home. We've been visiting McDonald's parking lot and the library quite a bit!
Here I am writing this post.

After this photo, we had to leave the teen area because school was out and  they actually wanted it free for teens to use. Go figure!

Anyway, I'd love to have your votes!


No comments:

Blog Archive