“I believe it would be much better for everyone if children were given their start in education at home. No one understands a child as well as his mother, and children are so different that they need individual training and study. A teacher with a room full of pupils cannot do this. At home, too, they are in their mother’s care. She can keep them from learning immoral things from other children.”
~Laura Ingalls Wilder
- ► 2014 (132)
- Friday Funny--Post Thanksgiving Toilet Issues
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Friday Funny--Seven More Lies about Homeschoolers ...
- Appreciation Notes for a Homeschool Mom
- Homeschooling for Hanukkah
- Friday Funny--Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie
- Three Things the Father Never Says to Me
- Remembering Last Year's TEN TURKEY CRAFTS in TEN D...
- Quote--Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Remembering Veterans' Day
- Friday Funny--Little Homeschoolers on the Prairie
- Olive Oil uses besides cooking---make sure your ho...
- Unbelievable! I'm nominated for Funniest Homeschoo...
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)