A couple of weeks ago, I posted about exercising. I mentioned that I had been using PraiseMoves: The Christian Alternative to Yoga, DVD
What was really cool was that Laurette Willis herself commented on my post! Go read it. I wait here for you to come back!
Well, I'm still at it. I've been averaging about three times a week.
Yes, I have been noticing a difference. My body feel much looser. Not so tight. Also, I've been getting down and up from the floor more. Not easily mind you, but down and up. I had gotten to the point of fear of getting down on the floor that I may not be able to get up. Well, I've been getting up without fear.
That's probably a foreign concept to most of you, but it is what it is.
Mija continues to do it with me for PE credit. She has been really enjoying it.
I've also being tracking my food on My Fitness Pal. It's similar to Weight Watchers online except it's free. I have definitely noticed a challenge to stay on goal on those days that have been extremely stressful. It makes me see all the times I go for comfort instead of the Comforter.
In case you want to join me on My Fitness Pal, my "code name" is mrspriceisright. I know. Very original. ;-)
- ► 2014 (132)
- Happy Reformation Day!!
- Friday Funny---Mother and child art
- I've still been exercising...and more
- Inspired--Shaping Parents
- The Math of Manners
- All this mess is "because he has dealt bountifully...
- Friday Funny--Fatherhood Batman-style
- What Once Was Lost--Book Review
- I've exercised for 2 days in a row---PraiseMoves: ...
- 2013 Homeschool Blog Awards--Now taking nomination...
- Keeper of the Home---Katherine Von Bora-Luther
- Tons of Hasbro Coupons--Great for Christmas
- AWANA Cubbies studying Creation Week
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)