A great article about Katherine Von Bora-Luther from archives at "ah the life" blog.
Keeper of the Home of the Month
Since October is a time when we turn our hearts to remembering the reclaimed truths of the Reformation I would like to take the time post about a remarkable woman, Catherine or Katharina Von Bora. Behind every great reformer is a great wife!
Katharina von Bora, Martin Luther’s wife, was a remarkable woman whose life was as unusual and exciting as the reformer’s...
Read the rest HERE.
I had fun portraying her for our AWANAs last year.
- ► 2014 (132)
- Happy Reformation Day!!
- Friday Funny---Mother and child art
- I've still been exercising...and more
- Inspired--Shaping Parents
- The Math of Manners
- All this mess is "because he has dealt bountifully...
- Friday Funny--Fatherhood Batman-style
- What Once Was Lost--Book Review
- I've exercised for 2 days in a row---PraiseMoves: ...
- 2013 Homeschool Blog Awards--Now taking nomination...
- Keeper of the Home---Katherine Von Bora-Luther
- Tons of Hasbro Coupons--Great for Christmas
- AWANA Cubbies studying Creation Week
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)