A friend shared this article which I felt was worth sharing also!
Great history and insight into the real man.
Santa Claus has become the patron saint of a secularized Christmas. Many Christians are trying to balance the mystique of Santa with the true meaning of Christmas centered in Christ. So me families are doing without Santa altogether, but even that can prove complicated. (As one of our own children told the grandparents, "My parents don't believe in Santa Claus, but I do!")
Read the rest of the articleHERE.
- ► 2014 (132)
- My Top 13 Posts in 2013
- Friday Funny: Leviticus, the read through the Bibl...
- Some Holiday Cheer with Feliz Navidad
- Christmas Goodies Made this Weekend
- Friday Funny---I don't want anything for Christmas...
- The Women of Christmas by Liz Curtis Higgs--review...
- Empty Arms at Christmas
- Friday Funny--Naughty Dogs
- God's Virture
- Putting St. Nicholas Back into Christmas
- Sound of Music LIVE
- Friday Funny--Classical Opera family-style
- Homeschooling for Hanukkah...continues
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)