Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Top 13 Posts in 2013


Time to reminisce about 2013. 
For my family, it's been a year of growth, challenge, and hope for recovery. After over 2 years, my husband was finally able to find work!

As far as my blog goes, I've slowed down in posting because of additional responsibilities at church. Hopefully, you've enjoyed the lite version! 

Here are my Top 13 posts for 2013.

13.  Unbelievable! I'm nominated for Funniest Homeschool Blog again!
Nope, I didn't win. Should find out in a month or two if I made the top 10.

12.  Friday Funny--Public School, Ritalin, Television, Oh, my!

Great practice for little hands.

10. S*x in the Sanctuary
It's only a matter of time in a family-integrated church!

9.  The Well-Planned Day Planner----GIVEAWAY
It was really cool when a friend from church ended up winning!

8.  For Women Only--review and GIVEAWAY!!!
Yup, another giveaway in the top ten.

7.  Math Game--Multiplying by 10, 100, and 1000

It was so cool to actually have Laurette Willis comment on my post!

Woody Allen got one thing right when he said, "If you want to make God laugh, tell him about your plans."


Get the printable while I still have it available!

The prices are still good from this post!

1.  Swagbucks--join the party
The birthday celebration is over, but you can still earn free things!

No comments:

Blog Archive