First, a generational lesson for the sake of this article.
Baby boomers were born from after WWII to about 1964...my husband is barely a baby boomer.
Generation X is from mid-1960s to early 1980s which is where I fall.
The Millennials are born from early to mid 1980s to around 2000 (hence millennial). They've also been called the "Peter Pan" generation due to them delaying a lot of adult-type behavior.
That is what Classical TeacherMemoria Press, is addressing in his article,
- Did you know about Personalized Crayola Crayons?
- Happy Friday!
- Reusable Dryer Sheets using Essential Oils
- My Essential Oil Sinus and Allergy Help
- He's just a created being.
- 85% savings and $1 off coupon for Irish Spring
- Millennials Postponing Adulthood
- Why am I blogging again?
- Mrs. Price on the Pence's Marriage
- Free Baby Leg Warmers
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)