Some of my new friends may not know that I've been a blogger before while some of my old friends may not have even missed the fact that I haven't been blogging!
So, what is bringing me back?
1. I need more practice writing. I am working on a book. Yup, a book. Thanks to the TTD conference and a class with Tricia Goyer. In the class, I was convicted about honing my craft, blogging and hopefully more magazine articles here I come.
B. Because I'm writing a book that maybe God will publish some day, I need to rebuild my audience...assuming I had any. According to Tricia, publishers look at author's reach in social media to help them determine if the person is worth publishing. As a result, you will be seeing more of me on my Facebook Page and here. Hopefully, you will like what you see and want to share!
ChooChoo. Lastly, if I can help my family out making a little cash, it's an added benefit. Some of my links will contain affiliate links which give me a little cash for clicking or purchasing. It's not a new thing, but I wanted to make you aware.
Therefore, because the book I'm working on is about the Proverbs 31 Lady (intimidating I know), I thought I would point out these items I have for sale at Currclick.com.
I have it available in ESV, KJV, and NIV.
It's regulary $3, but wait! Since you apparently have read this whole article, I will give you a copy of "I Can Illustrate Proverbs 31" for free if you leave you email address and Bible version as a blog comment before April 30, 2017. Comments on FB don't count. It's needs to be on the blog.
BTW, my numbering system on this article came from The Skit Guys' "Adam and Eve" skit.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TPhxByH_xtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Did you know about Personalized Crayola Crayons?
- Happy Friday!
- Reusable Dryer Sheets using Essential Oils
- My Essential Oil Sinus and Allergy Help
- He's just a created being.
- 85% savings and $1 off coupon for Irish Spring
- Millennials Postponing Adulthood
- Why am I blogging again?
- Mrs. Price on the Pence's Marriage
- Free Baby Leg Warmers
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)