Tuesday, April 18, 2017

My Essential Oil Sinus and Allergy Help


The last few weeks I've been dealing with severe sinus gunk which led to sore throats. 

One of my go-to's for any sinus/allergy/cold stuff is tea, raw honey, and essential oils.

I used green tea, raw honey, about 3 drops of Thieves Vitality and 4 drops of Lemon Vitality both from Young Living. The Vitality essential oils are labeled specifically safe for ingestion.

I wouldn't put too much Thieves in your tea unless you want to tingle your lips off!  Thieves is the famous blend of Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils used for wellness and immunity.

Lemon is a go to for almost anything! Did you know it takes 75 lemons to make one 15 ml bottle of Young Living Essential oils? The oil comes from the peel not from the pulp.

I've also used the Thieves Mouthwash to gargle with when I have a sore throat but this time I was out. 

How do you use Essential Oils to help with allergies and sinuses?

No comments:

Blog Archive