We bank at Bank of America. I've mentioned previously the benefit of their Keep the Change program. Today, I'm going to mention their Museums on Us program. The first full weekend of each month you get free admission participating musuems by just showing you ID and a Bank of America Card.
Kansas City area museums include:
World War I museum at Liberty Memorial
Science City at Union Station
But there are other museums in other Witchita and St. Louis which could be day trips. There are over 100 museums in all!
Could easily become a field trip each month for a homeschooler!
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Easter Freebies
- End of School Year in Sight!
- Homeschools and Education Savings Accounts
- Children & Money
- Who is rewriting history?
- Teaching Children Responsibility
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon
- Easter Ideas
- Is the Shorter Catechism Worth While?
- Seven Special Reasons to Get Up and Get Out!
- Using a timer
- Internet 4 Classrooms
- Toss It or Treasure It?
- The Family: Together in God's Presence :: Desiring...
- Church Time: Occupying Little Ones' Hands and Mind...
- Flowers & chemistry activity
- Pine Tree Crosses
- Getting Ready for Easter
- Spring Into The Arts
- What Should I Be Teaching?
- Free History Channel DVD
- Pursuit & Pleasure of Reading for High School
- St. Patrick
- Free Notebooking Samples
- Cool Coloring Page Site
- An Arts Education
- March 14 is Pi Day!
- E-Sword--Free Bible Software
- Obey First and Then We'll Talk About It
- St. Patrick's Day
- Is it OK for home-school textbooks to dismiss the ...
- Bad Attitudes Come In Three Arenas
- The Secret to Helping Your Child Excel in School a...
- Teacher Created Resources
- Using Nature Study to Explore Science
- How Schools Unwittingly Promote Learning Disabilit...
- I'm a Friend of the Zoo. Are you?
- Museums on Us
- Homeschooling German Family Gets Politiacal Asylum...
- The Human Body free unit
- Veritas Press Art unit and contest
- Fathers in Education
- ▼ March (42)