This is from Bulletin Inserts which is a ministry of Christian Communicators Worldwide. My church had used this bulletin insert a year or so ago, and I thought it was very thought provoking and applied even to how we teach Bible at home. Little did I know that the author attended our church, and that I would get to actually know her! Enjoy.
3 You might use a visual aide to help the children see that the Israelite army saw Goliath as big because they didn't have God in the middle of their picture. David saw God as big, and so he saw Goliath as one of God's creations-subject to God's control.
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (239)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- Field Trip Factory
- Found out about this really cool site from a loop...
- Books for Sale!!
- The Best Way to Punish Your Kids
- Copywork – What’s it All About? by Betsy Stout ...
- One of those days
- What Is Copywork?
- Homeschool Method: Narration
- Why a Schoolteacher is Quitting Her Job and Homesc...
- More Websites
- Free Printable Flash Card Maker.
- Weather Website
- Thanks to LeaAnn Garfias from Home Education on FB...
- An example of my adaptation
- The Theology of Crayons
- Happy Birthday, William Shakespeare!
- The Art of Retelling
- Four Hundred and Eighty-Nine Years Ago He Stood
- Home-schooling Does Not Hamper Socialization May ...
- Ode to Plurals---a cute email
- Feminism in Christian Colleges? Posted By Tiffany ...
- Ten American Girls From History---FREE
- Be Not Conformed
- Standardized Testing
- The Solution Isn't Just Bigger Consequences
- Teachers as Truth Brokers
- Important Constitutional Documents--FREE!!
- The Truth About Women that Feminists Don't Want Yo...
- Tim Hawkins
- Studying Plants in Science
- Home Schooler Gets Book Published
- My Review of First Language Lessons for the Well-T...
- Stupid in America
- What to Do When Kids Are Annoying
- Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Reading Program enrollment
- Awesome Opportunity for High School Students
- ▼ April (38)