Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Crafty New Year Resolution? I have a site for you.


I love to craft and I know many of you do as well. Or maybe you want to make a New Year's resolution to learn a new craft.  I've come across a new crafting community called Craftsy that might help or at least encourage!

It has:
1) Online classes and workshops for beginning, intermediate and advanced quilters, knitters, crocheters, sewists, jewelry makers, and other crafters.  
2) Deals on crafting supplies: organic yarn, lovely fabrics and fat quarters from top designers, high quality needles, etc...
3) Posted projects from other members for ideas and patterns.
4) And more!

I signed up before Christmas, but I didn't want to distract you since I knew you were probably busy with other things! ;-)

There's no cost to sign up.  Just click here or the picture below.

No comments:

Blog Archive