Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bible Time--Getting spiritual exhortation from my daughter

If mija has a good day behavior-wise, she gets to read for awhile after her bedtime. She usually likes to have a "Bible Time" during that time. She'll read her Bible or one of her Bible story books. Sometimes she even copies a passage in her notebook. It's a blessing to see her desiring the Word of God on her own.


The other night while I sat on the sofa, she hurried out of her room and gave me a note and ran back to her room. It took me a little while to get to it. After all, I was just expecting another cute picture or the like. This is what I found.
I was touched. My daughter and just copied something. She has specifically copied something she wanted me to have. It was such a blessing to receive Biblical exhortation from my daughter. Looking forward to the years ahead as we exhort each other in the Lord.
Oh, and don't you like my portrait?

No comments:

Blog Archive