Monday, March 12, 2012

Easy St. Patrick Craft Ideas from Pinterest

I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas to use this week for St. Patrick's Day. I like to do the fun stuff, but mostly I like to focus on Patrick the first missionary to Ireland.  If you want some websites with more ideas, visit my old post HERE.



Source: google.com via Betsy on Pinterest

I think I might just glue the pretzels together in the shamrock shape and then glue green glitter on it.  




This could be fun to do every year and watch the shamrock get bigger and bigger!


You could turn this one into a mask if you cut out eye holes instead of gluing eyes on.


Easy way to make a clover.  I would like to make it and then use this poem in the middle.


Can you say copywork?


Cute puppet, but going to the site doesn't give you details, so just make it up as you go along!


I really like how they made sure to put the colors of the rainbow in the correct order!


Even if you don't do the whole art project, it's a cool way to teach how to draw clover.

Source: alphamom.com via Betsy on Pinterest

Love the hat. I'll probably save this for the day itself.


Do you have any easy St. Patrick's Day craft ideas to share?

No comments:

Blog Archive