Saturday, March 10, 2012

Price Chopper Groceries Run this week--63% savings

I haven't been couponing like I used to or should, but this week I got one grocery store under my belt. Here's what I purchased and what I paid.


Coupons I received from calling the company and commenting:
Always Pads=Free
ConAgra Foods product=Free


One freebie through the mail:
Robitussin 4 oz syrup or 20 ct Tablets=Free


Kansas City Mamas deals I used:
Roberts Sour Cream or Dip - $1.25
$0.40/1 Roberts Sour Cream or Dip, exp. 3/31/12 (SS 02/26/12 R)






Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (lb) - $1.29 ($2.30/lb at SaveALot)


Keep in mind that I had no coupons for the chicken or the Tony's Pizza.

My retail would have been $80.29, but I paid $30.08.  That's a savings of 63%.  I paid $0.37 for what others would have paid $1.00.  Not bad for being rusty! 

No comments:

Blog Archive