Monday, July 2, 2012

My Broken Leg--Possible Misdiagnosis

From the iPhone & iPad game Toca Doctor by Toca Boca. Art by Gustav Dejert.

Let your kids be a doctor for a day! Examine a patient and solve fun puzzles and mini-games that take place in the human body. Beautiful artwork and fun sounds gu...As you're reading this, it's Mondy (or later!) Our move in two weeks time from a mobile home to a 3-bedroom home owned by friends has happened.  I'm assuming it went well since I'm writing this on Friday beforehand! We'll be without phone and internet for a few days, so I'm working ahead!


A few days ago I wrote an update in which I compared our situation seems to be broken leg which God keeps applying band-aids to. I said, "I'm thankful for them [band-aids] but long for the leg to be set, casted, and the bone to be knitted back together."


God continues to work on our behalf and in my heart. 

I realized that I'm not the Great Physician. Who am I to diagnose our issue as a broken leg? Maybe our situation is blocked arteries or a common cold. Or maybe we really do need only band-aids! 

To put it in the mundane, my husband needs a job that will support us and preferable provide insurance. Or at least that is what I assume we need. Maybe we need more. Maybe we need less. Maybe it's something totally different that we need. 
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts (Is. 55:9).
I don't know what we need, but obviously it involves a lot of well-timed, needed band-aids!






No comments:

Blog Archive