1. The Summer Olympics begin next week and London is playing host. If you had the chance to go in person which (non-Olympic) London site would you most like to visit?
I would visit the Tower of London. I'd love to see the crown jewels, where Anne Boleyn is buried and where the poor two Princes were held. I LOVE HISTORY!!
2. What is something in your life right now that feels like an Olympic event?
Live in general! With my husband unemployed and no money coming in, that's a challenge.
3. What's your favorite supper to prepare and serve when it's too hot to cook?
4. July 18th is National Get Out of the Doghouse Day...when was the last time you were 'in the doghouse'?
Me? In the doghouse? Never!
5. What television advertisement do you find particularly irritating or inappropriate? You may not answer with 'all of them'. I know some of you were thinking about it.
Here are two of the commercials that get in my craw every time I see them!
I mean really? Your life ends if you get married or have a baby? You'll never accomplish or do anything ever again? Grrrrrr...
6. Share one piece of interesting news from the year you were born.My Fair lady and Mary Poppins where the big winners at the Academy Awards that year!
7. What's the best part of your average day?Naptime!
8. Insert your own random thought here.