1. The Summer Olympics officially begin this Friday night...will you be watching? If you could see just one event in person which one would you pick?
Yes, we will be watching Friday night. In fact, mija and I are going to making a lapbook for the Olympics. One event? I'm assuming we're talking Summer Olympic events, so I'll say gymnastics!
|This was 4 years ago. She's not doing gymnastics currently, |
but we still enjoy them.
2.Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive?Definitely feel unproductive 98% of the time.
3. July 25th is 'officially' Threading the Needle Day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread?
I have sewn in the past, but haven't for a dozen years or more. Now, I'd rate myself a 4. I don't even know if my sewing machine works!
4. 'Threading the Needle' can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking?I have to do that all the time on Facebook. I believe the Bible teaches homosexuality is wrong and marriage is between a man and a woman. BUT my brother is homosexual and I'm friends with him and his partner on FB, so I try to remain true but kind when I share things.
5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy...your favorite bean?I'm part Mexican and grew up eating pinto beans. They're still probably my favorite.
6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust?Yes, I've done had garage sales. Most have been flops.
7. What makes you roll your eyes?Unfortunately, a lot of things. I try not to let mija see when I do it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.So, I'm thinking about writing a Kindle book about Proverbs 31. Think anyone would be interested?