Thursday, February 28, 2013
This month, my Gabby Mom review is a new seminar series that Lorrie Flem of Eternal Encouragement is doing.
The first seminar was Creating Contentment. It was great to watch this cool PowerPoint presentation while Lorrie spoke. It was almost like seeing her in person. The slides were colorful and held your attention.
Lorrie spoke on the need for contentment and gives 14 ways to gain contentment. She ends with a heartfelt entreaty about contentment in marriage.
I was able to watch it live and it was nice, BUT because I could watch the whole thing again and it really ministered to me the the area of disciplining my daughter. I need to be content that the challenges I'm facing are approved by God for His glory and my (and mija's) good. Contentment vs. pulling my hair out in frustration...hmmm, which should I choose?
Oh, and please understand that I don't mean being content with my daughter's poor behavior. I mean being content dealing with the challenges of it.
Right now, you can get a great deal on this recorded seminar. Regularly, it will be $6.00, but you can get this one for only $3.00! Remember, that includes your own copy of the slides Lorrie used and access to watch the seminar whenever you want as many times as you want!
You can also pre-purchase the next seminar which is True Womanhood is not for Wimpy Women. Unlike Creating Contentment, you won't be able to watch this one live but instead will access to the pre-recorded seminar and all the slides and literature that goes along with it. It will be available on or before March 15 and is on sale for $6.00.
So check out these seminars you can watch in your pjs. Watch them as many times as you want. Print out a copy of one of the slides to post as an encouragement.
Create some contentment and then avoid being a wimpy woman!
I received Creating Contentment for free in exchange for my honest opinion.
- ► 2014 (132)
- Creating Contentment--review
- Wednesday Websites--art and craft
- Anne of Green Gables--11 book set only $0.99!!
- Toy Coupons
- Swagbucks--join the party
- Friday Funny--National Sweet Potato Day!
- Getting Out of Bed In the Morning
- One of the Top Ten Funniest Blogs of 2012
- Get your taxes done for FREE!!
- More evidence of Spiritual growth
- Toy Coupons
- Every Day's A Holdiay!
- God Gave Us Easter
- Friday Funny--Classical Hokey Pokey
- I'm glad I didn't freak out...what would you have ...
- And the Valentine Winner is...
- Making Valentine's Cards
- Learning about Electricity and a Video to help
- Lesson Pathways--African American History Month
- Friday Funny---Groundhog Day
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)