Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Funny--National Sweet Potato Day!

One day two sweet potatoes, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured sweet potato called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured sweet potato was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured sweet potato, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life". 

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/foodjokes/sweetpotatojokes.html

1 comment:

Glenda said...

To cute. I am so glad I took the time to look at the post I was sent through HSBA as the top 10 blogs as it sent me here. I can not wait to look around some more. In the meantime Please visit me and if you do guest post I would love to have you come and do one for my readers. Have a nice day today.

Blog Archive