One day two sweet potatoes, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. They stepped off the curb and a speeding car came around the corner and ran one of them over. The uninjured sweet potato called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured sweet potato was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured sweet potato, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life".
- ► 2014 (132)
- Creating Contentment--review
- Wednesday Websites--art and craft
- Anne of Green Gables--11 book set only $0.99!!
- Toy Coupons
- Swagbucks--join the party
- Friday Funny--National Sweet Potato Day!
- Getting Out of Bed In the Morning
- One of the Top Ten Funniest Blogs of 2012
- Get your taxes done for FREE!!
- More evidence of Spiritual growth
- Toy Coupons
- Every Day's A Holdiay!
- God Gave Us Easter
- Friday Funny--Classical Hokey Pokey
- I'm glad I didn't freak out...what would you have ...
- And the Valentine Winner is...
- Making Valentine's Cards
- Learning about Electricity and a Video to help
- Lesson Pathways--African American History Month
- Friday Funny---Groundhog Day
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)