Back when we did Classical Conversations, mija learned the "7 Wonders of the Ancient World" song which goes like this:
She was almost 5 at time. I know. Adorable! ;-)
I came across this cool site by Google entitled World Wonders Project. Using all that Google map technology, the project takes you to various historical and natural wonders of the world. You can search by location or by theme to find everything from Stonehenge to the Grand Canyon. Google uses it's street view to actually allow you to walk around the area. There are also history information, videos, photos, and more available for each location.
Here's one of their promotion videos to show you what I mean.
Check it out!
- ► 2014 (132)
- Friday Funny--Winter and Math
- Easter Projects: Resurrection Rolls and Stained Gl...
- Wednesday Websites--Poetry
- Crocheted Doll Slippers
- On my soapbox--feminism
- Friday Funny--International Day of the Seal
- Call me, Sherah--Destroyer of Mice
- Wednesday Websites--American Revolution--History
- Family Integrated Church—Training Children to Sit ...
- Home Educating Family Blog--Economic Downturn Educ...
- Easter Basket Coupons--Toys, Movies, Candy
- Friday Funny---Science specifically Chemistry
- Wonders of the World--History, Geography, Science ...
- Wednesday Websites--Science
- Quote: A general State education...
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle--Rags
- Friday Funny--Harlem Shake
- Corn Flakes Deal at CVS
- Wednesday Websites--World Math Day and more math
- Kindle Fire and Eternal Encouragement Giveaway
- Toy Coupons--remember Easter is coming
- Charlotte's Web--bragging and 6 benefits of theate...
- For Dr. Suess' Birthday...
- Friday Funny--Daddy's Doing Daughter's Hair-do
- ▼ March (24)
- ► 2012 (399)
- ► 2011 (329)
- ► 2010 (281)